Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the entire WJH New Home Sales Studio staff.
- Arrive at Studio 15 minutes prior to opening time, complete all items on Studio opening checklist, and email opening checklist to appropriate parties.
- Meet, greet, and register all guests in a professional manner.
- Provide information to customers regarding communities and products that are available.
- Answer telephones with the WJH Company greeting and schedule appointments as necessary.
- Maintain supply of brochure packets (3 per community) Renderings (5 per plan folder)
- Update and Print flyers for promotions and new communities
- Maintain Studio Appearance per Opening Checklist
- Vacuum all floors daily
- Clean bathroom once per week
- Dust/ clean windows/ wipe down studio once per week
- Perform general office clerical duties i.e. typing, filing, scanning, etc.
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Input information into database that collects traffic reports
- Assist in the preparation and completion of sales contracts
- Complete MLS New/ Change entries as needed
- Understand how to navigate and retrieve information from GIS/ Register of Deeds websites
- Assist sales/ construction in working with WJH Support to ensure timely delivery of necessary documents
- Blow up and place balloons at Open houses on weekends
- Complete utility applications as needed for homes under construction
- Customer Service- Assist sales/ construction when needed if customer issues arise
- Effectively communicate with customers, real estate agents, company personnel, and peers
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and have the ability to address changes without disrupting schedules, and manage high volumes of work with minimal supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Competent use of personal computer, scanner, fax, and other office equipment
- Candidate must have appropriate transportation with the ability to travel to various communities
- Traffic Reports
- Customer Satisfaction
- Timeliness of Completing WJH required documents
Studio Manager, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant
Studio Staff and Wade Jurney Home Support