: New Home Sales Consultant’s primary function is to generate new homes sales and manage closings for the WJH new home sales studio. New Home Sales Consultants manage the conversion of traffic at our new home studio to buyers of new homes in the communities they are responsible for. New Home Sales Consultants also work to generate new traffic to our sales studios through networking, communication to area real estate agents, and sending flyers to the general public. This role is also responsible for assisting the builder and buyers to ensure a great customer experience through the construction process and to continue maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing by regular follow up.
- Meet and exceed sales/ closing goals. Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annually
- Complete the responsibilities in their new home studio i.e. opening/ closing checklist
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Attend regular studio and company meetings
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the WJH sales studio
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from WJH and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- Obtain the appropriate state Real Estate License while completing all necessary training required by Wade Jurney Homes
- Train New Home Sales Consultants and Studio Assistants.
- Technical construction and product knowledge to facilitate in educating prospective buyers about the construction process as well the product they are selling.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees.
- Organizational aptitude to manage the contract writing and filing process to ensure accuracy of these documents and to handle them in the required timeframe.
- Computer aptitude to manage prospect activity and research necessary information pertinent to new home sales.
- Maintain high closing ratio from traffic to sales as well as other benchmarks
- Be capable of managing tight deadlines, promptly addressing changes without disrupting schedules, and managing high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Positive and dedicated team player who has a strong work ethic and demeanor that fosters customer trust
- Customer traffic counts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Contracts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Conversion ratio traffic vs. sales
- Accuracy of contracts and other pertinent information
- Customer Satisfaction