Responsible for providing technical expertise in coordinating all field activities as they relate to the construction of new homes per the Wade Jurney Homes’ standards and processes. Maintain construction schedules, job site safety, erosion and sediment control standards, quality control, variance budgets, and customer satisfaction throughout the construction process.
- Maintain and coordinate construction schedules for homes in multiple neighborhoods that meet or exceed WJH goals.
- Communicate regularly with customers and complete three customer orientations throughout the construction process. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 GOAL!
- Complete all necessary paperwork for homes under construction i.e. utility applications, internal checklists (pre lot inspection and quality checklists)
- Coach vendors for improved performance and report to WJH Support when vendors fail to meet contracted obligations
- Perform daily inspections to maintain Quality Standards throughout the process
- Monitor Job Site safety by completing regular site inspections
- Setup and maintain erosion and sediment control standards on every job site
- Complete Biweekly payment authorizations for all vendors
- Work to decrease all unnecessary variance expenses
- Note and communicate design or plan issues to purchasing for review
- Recruiting new vendors to work for WJH
- Complete necessary punch work in order to eliminate variance and ensure closing deadlines are met
- See attached Builder Responsibility Checklist
- Technical construction ability to manage construction resources and to diagnose and resolve field problems.
- People skills to articulately and professionally handle conflict with customers, building inspectors, and trade contractors.
- Ability to train trade contractors on construction techniques and field problem resolution.
- Organization aptitude to manage the scheduling of all construction resources.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent certification, accreditation, or job experiences.
- Time of Construction
- Customer Satisfaction
- Timeliness of Completing WJH Required Documents